Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Halloween Peanut Butter and Toffee Candy Bar
- 1 pound bittersweet chocolate chips
- 3 2.1-ounce Butterfinger candy bars, cut into irregular 1-inch pieces
- 3 1.4-ounce Skor or Heath toffee candy bars, cut into irregular 3/4-inch pieces
- 8 0.55-ounce peanut butter cups, each cut into 8 wedges
- 1/4 cup honey-roasted peanuts
- 3 ounces high-quality white chocolate (such as Lindt or Perugina), chopped
- Reese's Pieces and/or yellow and orange peanut M&Ms
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?