Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 16-ounce package Nutter Butter cookies, crushed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 7 & 1/2 ounces peanut butter cups (about 25 miniature cups), coarsely chopped
- 4 ounces Butterfinger candy bars (about 7 small candy bars), coarsely chopped
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- DirectionsPreheat oven to 350°. Line a 13″x 9″pan with aluminum foil, allowing it to extend over edges of pan. Grease/spray foil.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?