Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Halloween Bloody Baked Rats
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 (1.25 ounce) packet meatloaf seasoning mix
- 1 cup cubed Cheddar cheese
- 3 (10 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 ounce uncooked spaghetti, broken into fourths
- 1/2 carrot, cut into 1/8-inch thick slices
- 1 tablespoon frozen green peas
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 40.7g|
|Saturated Fat 18.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 94.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|