Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Halloumi with chickpea salsa & couscous
- 250g couscous
- 250ml hot vegetable stock
- 400g can chickpeas , drained
- 140g cherry tomatoes , halved
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp sherry vinegar or red wine vinegar
- 1 red chilli , deseeded and finely chopped, sliced
- small bunch each mint and coriander leaves, chopped
- 250g pack halloumi cheese , thickly sliced
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?