Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Halloumi skewers with parsley & lemon salsa
- 2 x 250g / 9oz blocks, halloumi cheese , drained
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 32 wooden skewers
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 15 black olives , pitted and finely chopped
- a small bunch of flatleaf parsley , finely chopped
- 1 tsp small capers , rinsed
- 2 small preserved lemons , pulp removed, rind chopped, or zest of 2 lemons
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1 small red onion , finely diced
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?