Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Halibut with Zucchini Salsa Verde
- 10 ounces zucchini (about 2 medium), trimmed, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro plus leaves for garnish
- 1/3 cup chopped white onion
- 5 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 1/2 tablespoons chopped seeded jalapeño chiles
- 1 1/4 teaspoons finely grated lime peel
- 2 1/4 teaspoons coarse kosher salt, divided
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1 1/4 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground coriander
- 6 6-ounce skinless halibut fillets or cod fillets
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?