Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Halibut with Watercress Pesto and Cannellini Beans Recipe
- 2 (15-ounce) cans cannellini beans (about 2 1/2 cups), drained and rinsed
- 1 bunch watercress, long stems trimmed and washed
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped Italian parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon plus 5 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 medium red bell pepper,
- seeded, and cut into small dice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallot (from about 1/2 medium)
- 4 (6-ounce) Pacific halibut fillets, about 1 to 1 1/2 inches thick
- 8 thin lemon slices
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?