Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Halibut with Spring Onion and Summer Squash Saute
- 8 spring onions or large scallions, bulbs separated from tops
- 4 tablespoons (or more) olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 pounds assorted summer squash, cut into 1" pieces
- 1 tablespoon thyme leaves plus 4 sprigs
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 6-ounce skinless halibut fillets
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?