Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Halibut with Rice Wine
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 shallots, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon black bean sauce
- 1/2 cup mirin (Japanese sweet wine)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 6 (4 ounce) fillets halibut, skin removed
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.3g|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|