Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Halibut with Mustard-Nut Crust
- 4½ tablespoons butter, softened
- ¼ cup grainy mustard, like moutarde de Meaux
- ½ cup shelled, skinned, and toasted finely ground or minced hazelnuts
- Four 6- to 8-ounce bone-in halibut or other fish steaks, or 2 larger steaks, each at least 1 inch thick
- Salt and cayenne pepper
- 6 sprigs thyme
- 1½ cups dry white wine
- ½ cup small black olives, such as Niçoise, with pits
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 517kcal (26%)|
|Total Fat 30g (47%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (50%)|
|Cholesterol 89mg (30%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|