Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Halibut with Carrots, Fennel, Lemon, and Garlic
- 1 cup olive oil, divided
- 1 large fresh fennel bulb, halved, very thinly sliced, top fronds reserved
- 2 large lemons; 1 sliced very thin, 1 cut into 8 wedges
- 8 4-ounce halibut fillets
- 2 medium carrots, cut into matchstick-size strips
- 1 12-ounce container grape tomatoes or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 large bunches fresh thyme
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?