Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Halibut with Capers, Olives, and Tomatoes
- 4 6- to 7-ounce halibut fillets
- All purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 large shallots, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 4 plum tomatoes, seeded, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped pitted Kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil, divided
- 1 tablespoon drained capers
- 1/3 cup bottled clam juice
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?