Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Halibut on Mashed Fava Beans with Mint
- 3 pounds fresh fava beans in pod, shelled, or 2 1/2 cups frozen double-peeled fava beans, thawed
- 2 teaspoons plus 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon peel, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 2 pinches of dried crushed red pepper, divided
- 6 5-ounce 3/4-inch-thick halibut fillets
- 9 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- All purpose flour (for dredging)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?