Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Halibut in Hazelnut Romesco with Potatoes
- 1 large tomato (about 9 ounces)
- 1/2 cup husked toasted hazelnuts (about 2 1/2 ounces)
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped drained piquillo peppers from jar or can
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon Sherry wine vinegar or red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 4 6-ounce halibut fillets
- 1/2 cup low-salt chicken broth
- 12 baby Yukon Gold potatoes, halved, steamed until tender
- Chopped fresh parsley (optional)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?