Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Halibut and Red Pepper Skewers with Chili-Lime Sauce
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced serrano chiles with seeds
- 1 1/2 pounds 1-inch-thick halibut fillets, cut into 1-inch cubes (about 30 pieces)
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch triangles (about 30 pieces)
- 6 green onions, cut into 1-inch lengths (about 30 pieces)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?