Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Halibut and Corn Salad with a “Broken” Tomato Vinaigrette
- 3 large vine-ripened tomatoes
- 2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 large ears corn, shucked
- 1 cup shelled lima beans, fava beans, or other fresh shelling beans
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh tarragon
- ¼ cup Prosciutto Bits (see Notes), recrisped or about 4 slices bacon, cooked until very crisp, well drained, and minced
- 4 halibut fillets, about 5 ounces each, or other firm-fleshed, meaty fish such as swordfish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 635kcal (32%)|
|Total Fat 43g (67%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (33%)|
|Cholesterol 49mg (16%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 27g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|