Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Halibut With Tomato, Orange, and Dill
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup green olives, pitted and halved
- 2 medium navel oranges, peeled, separated into segments, membranes removed
- 1 28-ounce can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds halibut, skin removed, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, chopped
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?