Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Halibut With Sugar Snap Pea Salad
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 12 ounces kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 sugar snap peas (4 cups), strings removed
- 1 tablespoon small red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 sesame seeds, toasted (optional)
- 1 6-ounce pieces halibut fillet
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?