Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Halibut With Lentils and Mustard Sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 2 1/2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 1/4 cups green lentils, rinsed (1/2 pound)
- 4 6-ounce kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4 cup pieces halibut fillet
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?