Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Halibut With Grilled Eggplant Salad
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, plus more for the grill
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 medium eggplant (about 1 pound), cut into 1/2-inch-thick rounds
- 4 6-ounce pieces skinless halibut
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1/2 cup jalapeo, seeded and thinly sliced
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?