Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Halibut Steamed with Fresh Ginger
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry or Shaoxing rice wine
- 2 teaspoons Asian sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ¾ pound halibut fillets or another meaty fish such as cod or snapper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons shredded fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 194kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 11g (17%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 27mg (9%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|