Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Halibut Pot Pie with Mashed Potato Crust
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
- 1 large fennel bulb, trimmed, halved, thinly sliced crosswise (about 3 cups)
- 1/2 cup sliced shallots (about 2 medium)
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 1/2 pounds halibut fillets, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 6-ounce package baby spinach
- 3 1/2 cups warm mashed potatoes
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?