Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Halibut Fish Sticks with Dill-Caper Tartar Sauce
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cornichons or dill pickles plus 1 tablespoon pickle juice from jar
- 1 1/4 cups panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 pounds 3/4-inch-thick halibut fillets, cut into 3x3/4-inch strips
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?