Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Halibut Fillet Baked in Parchment with Salsa Verde
- 1 slice ½-inch-thick hearty white bread, about 4 inches by 2 inches
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 anchovy fillets, packed in salt
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 tablespoons capers in brine or vinegar, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup loosely packed flat-leaf parsley leaves, washed and dried
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt, to taste
- 12 3-inch sprigs fresh rosemary
- 6 halibut fillets, ½ pound each
- Olive oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 612kcal (31%)|
|Total Fat 44g (68%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (31%)|
|Cholesterol 74mg (25%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|