Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Halibut Brochettes Provençale
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh marjoram
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh sage
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fennel seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon finely chopped dried lavender blossoms*
- 1 1 1/2-inch-diameter zucchini, cut into eight 1/2-inch-thick rounds
- 1 unpeeled slender eggplant, trimmed, halved lengthwise, cut into eight 1- to 1 1/4-inch pieces
- 8 mini plum tomatoes or large cherry tomatoes
- 16 mini bell peppers in assorted colors (from one 5-ounce package) or 1 bell pepper cut into 1-inch squares
- 1 small red onion, cut into 4 wedges, each wedge halved crosswise, layers kept intact
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 pounds halibut, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 5 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 12 metal skewers
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?