Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hake with Clams and Parsley
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped Italian parsley
- 1 teaspoon finely minced garlic
- Four 6-ounce hake (cazuela) fillets (or substitute cod or haddock), skin on
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 10 Manila or other small clams, scrubbed
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 263kcal (13%)|
|Total Fat 12g (18%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (8%)|
|Cholesterol 105mg (35%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|