Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Haddock & Spinach Paella
- 400-500 grams Spinach washed
- 4tbs Olive Oil
- 200-250 grams Smoked Haddock or Cod (undyed) skinned, pin boned and cut into strips
- 30 grams Pine nuts
- 200 grams Chopped Tinned Tomatoes
- 2-3 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 tsp sweet Paprika
- 1/4 - 1 dried chilli pepper chopped
- 200 grams Paella rice (Calasparra) or Risotto rice
- 500 ml Vegetable stock
- Good pinch of Saffron soaked in hot water for 15 mins (I toast it lightly in a dry pan 1st)
- Lemon wedges to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?