Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Habanero Fried Rice
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 3 cloves Garlic Confit , minced, or 2 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 1 habanero chile, seeds and veins removed, then minced
- Kosher salt
- 4 to 5 cups cold cooked rice
- 2 large eggs
- Grated zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 360kcal (18%)|
|Total Fat 8g (12%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (13%)|
|Cholesterol 91mg (30%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 65g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|