Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 medium leeks, white and light-green parts only, coarsely chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 5 ears shucked corn, kernels cut from cobs, cobs reserved
- 1 cup coarsely chopped peeled potato (about 1 medium)
- 4 cups good-quality vegetable stock
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup crème fraîche or sour cream
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?