Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gunpowder chicken with dried red chillies & peanuts
- 12 boneless, skinless chicken thighs (about 900g), cut into pieces
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 15 whole dried bird's-eye chillies
- 1 tsp Sichuan peppercorns , ground
- bunch spring onions , cut into 2.5cm pieces
- 50g whole roasted peanuts
- 5 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Shaohsing rice wine
- 4 tbsp Chinese black vinegar
- 4 tbsp chicken stock
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 1 tbsp cornflour , mixed into 1 tbsp water
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?