Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 11 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 4 cups 1/2-inch cubes smoked ham (about 22 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
- 6 cups sliced leeks (white and pale green parts only; from 5 large)
- 2 cups finely chopped celery
- 2 cups sliced green onions (about 8)
- 1 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 5 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 tablespoons filé powder*
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 8 cups sliced collard greens (about 6 ounces)
- 8 cups sliced mustard greens (about 6 ounces)
- 1 large bunch watercress, thick stems trimmed (about 4 cups)
- 4 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 10 cups low-salt chicken broth, divided
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- Perfect Rice (click for recipe)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?