Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans Campbell's® Condensed Chicken Gumbo Soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can water
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup frozen okra, thawed
- 3/4 cup uncooked instant white rice
- 1/2 pound cooked ham, diced
- 1/2 pound cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.7g|
|Saturated Fat 4.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|