Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gulf Coast Guacamole Dip
- 4 ripe avocados - peeled, pitted, and mashed
- 1 1/2 cups picante sauce (such as Pace® Picante Sauce)
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped black olives
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1/2 cup cooked small shrimp, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt (such as Morton® Nature's Seasons® Seasoning Blend)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/20 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9g|
|Saturated Fat 2.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|