Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gujarati cabbage with coconut & potato
- 500g Charlotte or other new potatoes , unpeeled and halved
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 pinch asafoetida (available from Bart or steenbergs.co.uk, see tip)
- 1 tsp black mustard seeds
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 dried red chillies
- 1 fresh red or green chilli , deseeded and thinly sliced
- 1 pointed (sweetheart) cabbage , finely shredded
- juice lemon
- 2 tbsp desiccated or shaved fresh coconut , toasted
- bunch of coriander , roughly chopped
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?