Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Guinness, treacle & ginger pudding
- 500g mixed dried fruits
- 100g stoned dates or prunes, chopped
- 100g stem ginger , drained and chopped, plus 2 tbsp syrup
- zest and juice 2 oranges
- 225ml Guinness
- a little butter , for greasing
- 50g whole almonds , roughly chopped
- 200g suet
- 2 eating apples , grated
- 100g dark muscovado sugar
- 5 tbsp black treacle
- 100g self-raising flour
- 85g soft white breadcrumbs
- 100g ground almonds
- 1 tbsp mixed spice
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- tsp ground cloves
- 3 large eggs
- brandy , to serve (optional)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?