Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Guinness pudding with Whisky cream
- 140g raisins
- 140g sultanas
- 140g currants
- 140g dates , chopped
- 50g mixed peel
- 1 large Bramley apple (about 125g), peeled and finely chopped
- 250ml Guinness Extra stout
- zest 1 orange
- zest 1 lemon
- 100g cold butter , plus extra for the basin
- 100g dark muscovado sugar , plus 2 tbsp
- 100g fresh white breadcrumbs
- 50g self-raising flour
- tsp ground cloves
- tsp ground cinnamon
- tsp ground ginger
- tsp nutmeg
- 2 eggs , beaten
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?