Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Guinness Stout Marinade Recipe
- 1 (11- to 12-ounce) bottle stout or porter, such as Guinness
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup finely chopped shallots (from about 1 large)
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lime zest (from about 3 medium)
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice (from about 3 medium)
- 3 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?