Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2-3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 pounds boneless chuck roast, trimmed and cut into 1-inch cubes
- kosher salt, according to preference
- freshly cracked pepper, according to preference
- 1 large Vidalia onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 4 cups beef stock
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 2 tablespoons A1 Steak Sauce
- 1 (11.2-ounce) bottle Guinness Stout
- 4-5 carrots, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 2 large Idaho potatoes, peeled and coarsely chopped
Directions:View on My Baking Addiction
Why don't we display directions?