Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 lbs. boneless chuck or leg of lamb trimmed and cut into cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons canola oil divided
- 1 tablespoons butter divided
- 9-12 crimini mushrooms sliced
- 3 yellow onions chopped (about 5 cups)
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste (Use the kind that comes in a tube.)
- 4 cups fat-free beef broth
- 1 11.2 ounce bottle Guinness Draught or other dark beer (about 11/3 cups)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 large rutabaga peeled and cubed
- 1 lb. carrots peeled and sliced in 1-inch diagonals (about 3 cups)
- 1 lb. parsnips peeled and sliced in 1-inch diagonals (about 3 cups)
- 1 lb. turnips peeled and cubed
- 2 tablespoons dried or fresh chopped parsley
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?