Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Guinness Corned Beef with Cabbage Recipe
- For the Corned Beef
- 2 bottles Guinness beer (or other dark beer)
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 3 1/2 pound uncooked brisket for corned beef, rinsed well and patted dry
- 1 tablespoon pickling spice
- 1/2 onion
- 1 head garlic, halved
- For the Vegetables
- 1 head cabbage
- 1 big spoonful of lard or bacon drippings (you can substitute simply with just cooking oil)
- a few carrots, cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 1 pound of red potatoes, cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 2 tablespoons freshly minced fresh parsley
Directions:View on Steamy Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?