Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Guinness Beef Stew
- 3-4 pounds beef chuck roast, cut into 1 inch chunks
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/4 cup flour
- 3 cups beef broth
- 1 1/4 cups Guinness Draught
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1 1/2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 pound carrots, peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?