Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Guinea fowl with roast chestnuts
- 1 guinea fowl or chicken, about 1.3kg/3lb
- 1 lemon
- 2 bay leaves
- several thyme sprigs
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 500g potatoes , unpeeled, cut into chunks
- 3 garlic cloves , unpeeled and bruised
- 200g chestnut mushrooms , halved if large
- 200g cooked chestnuts
- 150ml white wine
- 150ml chicken stock
- 1 tbsp bramble or redcurrant jelly
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?