Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Guest Blogger Amy Cotler: Crispy Wrap with Warm Cheese and Apple Chutney
- l large apple, skin on, small dice
- 1-1/2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1-1/2 tablespoon dried cranberries
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon grated ginger
- Pinch hot chili pepper flakes
- 4 medium (8-9 inch) whole wheat tortillas (or mountain bread)
- 5 ounces mold-ripened local cheese, room temperature, rind on, cut or
- torn into 12 or so pieces
- Directions1. Preheat the oven to 425°F. In a medium bowl combine the apple,
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?