Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Guacamole with Bacon, Grilled Ramps (or Green Onions) and Roasted Tomatillos
- 4 medium (about 8 ounces total) tomatillos, husked, rinsed and cut in half crosswise
- 4 ramps (wild spring leeks) or large green onions OR a 1-inch-diameter bunch of garlic chives
- A little olive or vegetable oil
- 1 large fresh serrano or small fresh jalapeo, stemmed
- 4 thick slices (about 4 ounces) bacon
- 3 ripe medium-large avocados
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- About 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, plus extra leaves for garnish
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?