Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Guacamole Taquero (Tomatillo Guacamole) Recipe
- 8 ounces tomatillos (about 4 medium), papery husks removed, rinsed, and quartered
- 6 large fresh epazote leaves or 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 medium jalapeo peppers or serrano chiles, stemmed and coarsely chopped
- 2 medium garlic cloves , peeled and smashed
- 1/4 medium white onion , coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice , plus more as needed
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt , plus more as needed
- 1 medium, ripe avocado , halved and pitted
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?