Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Guacamole Taquero: Taco-Shop Guacamole
- 1/2 pound tomatillos (5 or 6), husked, rinsed, and coarsely chopped
- 6 large (about 3 1/2 inches long) fresh epazote leaves or cilantro
- 2 small garlic cloves, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped white onion
- 2 fresh serrano or jalapeo chiles, coarsely chopped, including seeds, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice, or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt, or 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 small ripe Mexican Hass avocado, halved and pitted
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?