Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Guacamole Tacos with Tomatillo and Steak Sauce
- 12 guajillo chiles* (about 2 ounces), wiped clean, seeded, deveined
- 4 dried chiles de árbol*
- 1 pound tomatillos (about 10), husked, rinsed
- 4 cups water (or more), divided
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/4 teaspoon (generous) aniseed
- 1/4 teaspoon (generous) dried oregano (preferably Mexican)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound skirt steak, cut into 1/3-inch cubes
- 3 large avocados, halved, pitted
- 1/2 cup (packed) finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup finely chopped white onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 12 corn tortillas
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?