Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 large tomatoes (about 1 pound), peeled, seeded, and finely diced
- ½ medium red sweet pepper, diced (about ½ cup)
- ½ medium yellow sweet pepper, diced (about ½ cup)
- 1 large carrot, peeled and diced (about ¾ cup)
- ½ cup corn kernels (from about 1 medium ear)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 jalapeño chile, seeded and finely chopped (see note)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 medium avocado, pitted, peeled, and cut into ½-inch dice
- Fresh cilantro leaves
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 32kcal (2%)|
|Total Fat 2g (3%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|