Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Guacamole Deviled Eggs
- 4 whole eggs in the shell
- 2 avocados - peeled, pitted, and mashed
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon minced green onion
- 2 teaspoons minced seeded jalapeno pepper
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce (e.g. Tabasco™), or to taste
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon Dijon-style prepared mustard
- 1 pinch paprika
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.9g|
|Saturated Fat 1.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|