Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Guacamole Chicken Melt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 teaspoons Creole-style seasoning
- 2 avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- garlic powder to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 slices pepper jack cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 31.4g|
|Saturated Fat 8.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|